Thursday, July 25, 2013

Progress Update

Hey guys!

At the beginning of this year I made a New Year's resolution to take better care of myself. That resolution encompassed a lot of things, not just losing weight. I planned to get more sleep, to get better quality sleep, eat healthier, exercise more, lose weight, all those things.

Now that the year's just over half way done, I thought I'd share my progress with you guys.

When I started my weight loss plans I weighed 238 pounds. As of yesterday, when I weighed myself, I was at 203.1. I'm super pleased with my progress, and plan to keep going until I reach my goal weight of 155.

I've been doing much better at eating healthier and exercising more. I hadn't realized how poorly I was eating until I changed my diet around. (Wondering what I mean when I make the distinction between a diet and eating healthier? Don't worry, there will be a future post about that.) My cholesterol has gone down, back to a healthy level, as it was slightly too high. I usually find myself having more energy, and not getting as winded all the time. I may have quite a way to go until I get to my goal weight, but, I feel like I'm still in the best shape I've been in awhile, and I plan to get into even better shape as I continue.

Sleep is the one thing that I'm still struggling with. I'm pretty good at getting the right amount of sleep. But I do still have occasional troubles maintaining a regular sleep schedule. But, Rome wasn't built in a day and I'm not giving up.

Well, today was a quick little entry. Comments, questions, concerns? Feel free to leave them down in the comment section.

Until next time,

Punk Rock Pikachu

No comments:

Post a Comment